Zum Inhalt springen

Antwort auf: Zwei Zahlen Einscannen, beide Zahlen vergleichen, wenn ungleich soll eine Lampe

Projekte und Tutorials für Arduino Foren StartHardware-Forum Zwei Zahlen Einscannen, beide Zahlen vergleichen, wenn ungleich soll eine Lampe Antwort auf: Zwei Zahlen Einscannen, beide Zahlen vergleichen, wenn ungleich soll eine Lampe

Thomas Jaxon
Gast

Yes, something similar has been done before. There are several technologies available to do this type of comparison. You could use optical character recognition (OCR) to recognize the text of the numbers, then use a programming language to compare the two numbers and turn on the red LED light when they are not identical. Alternatively, you could use a hardware device such as an Arduino board to detect the difference in the two numbers, and then turn on the LED light. For more information contact me on https://gbwa.download/ which is my favorite mod to communicate with my friends. The reason for using gbwhatsapp is its features. This mod offer some unique features which are not available in other mods.