Zum Inhalt springen

Bergeron can see Bruins success without him, Krejci

Projekte und Tutorials für Arduino Foren StartHardware-Forum Bergeron can see Bruins success without him, Krejci

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    JaimeShelby
    Gast

” It’s a group that, annually, locates a means to always play the very same, ” Bergeron stated Wednesday, a day before the Pro-Am Gagne-Bergeron, a charity game kept in Quebec City to benefit companies supporting ill and impoverished children. Bergeron Reilly Walsh Jersey, a center and the Bruins captain given that the 2020-21 season, introduced his retired life July 25 after 19 NHL periods, all with Boston. Krejci, that has played all 16 of his NHL periods with the Bruins, retired Monday. Last season, the Bruins established NHL records for wins and points in a normal season prior to their seven-game loss to the Florida Panthers in the Eastern Seminar Preliminary, however this season they could be without their leading 2 centers from 2022-23. Bergeron thinks that his previous teammates will handle just fine. “They’re difficult to play against since they surrender nothing defensively, ” he claimed, “and offensively, everybody contributes.” NHL Tonight on the Boston Bruins offseason actions The Bruins have not addressed the facility setting this offseason. They restored onward Milan Lucic, that played for Boston from 2007-15, on an one-year, $1 million agreement, and signed forwards James van Riemsdyk and Morgan Geekie, and defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk. Nevertheless, the Bruins can depend on an effective core. Onward David Pastrnak was 2nd in the NHL with 61 goals last season, behind Connor McDavid of the Edmonton Oilers, and linemate Brad Marchand had 67 points. Boston is fully equipped at defenseman with Charlie McAvoy, Hampus Lindholm, and Brandon Carlo, and has goalies Linus Ullmark and Jeremy Swayman. Ullmark won the Vezina prize elected as the NHL’s finest goalkeeper last season, and he and Swayman won the William M. Jennings trophy, offered yearly to the goalkeepers that play a minimum of 25 ready the team enabling the fewest goals in the regular period. “I still expect the very same thing from them, ” Bergeron claimed. “I’ve got a great deal of self-confidence in the players who get on the group currently. There’s an excellent mix. Some individuals have been in Boston for numerous years now, and they understand exactly how to run points and obtain the brand-new individuals to jump on the very same web page as them and to play the Bruins’ design. I’m anticipating a great period from them.” Bergeron said that he may not adhere to the Bruins as closely as one might expect this season and that the month of October will possibly be hard for him with the regular period starting. While his former teammates obtain back to function, Bergeron will certainly need to obtain adapted to the life of a retired person. “I recognize there’s a great deal of job still to do, and when October comes, that’ll be another difficulty for me, ” the 38-year-old claimed.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
Antwort auf: Bergeron can see Bruins success without him, Krejci
Deine Information: