Zum Inhalt springen

Do gemstones really work?

Projekte und Tutorials für Arduino Foren StartHardware-Forum Do gemstones really work?

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Gandeluk
    Gast

Do gemstones really work? I don’t know what work are you expecting from gemstones. If it’s something you are going through in your life which you are not liking and you are purposely going to wear Neelam or pukhraj to nullify it’s so called malefic effects, then the answer is NO !

No gemstone, ritual or a particular Pooja is going to help you, I am saying this according to my personal and clients experience being an astrologer. Spirituality and meditation is a different thing.

#19251 Antworten
    Benkemin
    Gast

The topic of gemstones remains quite controversial among people. Some believe that wearing certain stones can help improve health, mood, bring good luck, etc., while others see no effect from wearing stones.

If you still want to try wearing gemstones, then it is important to understand that the quality of the stone and its type can significantly affect its effectiveness. You can consulting professionals such as GEmsvana to select the most suitable stone for your needs. On their website, you will find a wide selection of high quality gemstones and get the advice you need to choose the best option for you.

#23523 Antworten
    kittu
    Gast

Good afternoon. I think I am a deeply unhappy person because I have been suffering from insomnia for a long time. I found out that there are CBD products that help with this.

#25904 Antworten
    Joralsa
    Gast

i think yep asdassa

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
Antwort auf: Antwort #23523 in Do gemstones really work?
Deine Information: