Zum Inhalt springen

Travel Insurance Advice for Backpacking ?

Projekte und Tutorials für Arduino Foren StartHardware-Forum Travel Insurance Advice for Backpacking ?

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Peter Greene
    Gast

Hi folks! I’m planning a backpacking trip that will take me from the deserts of Morocco to the snowy mountains of Switzerland. I’m looking for advice on what kind of travel insurance I should get that covers such a wide range of climates and activities.

#29578 Antworten
    Simon
    Gast

For a thorough guide on choosing travel insurance suitable for backpacking through various climates and engaging in different activities, I recommend visiting https://travelinsuranceforbackpacker.com/ It provides detailed information and comparisons of policies that are ideal for diverse travel experiences, helping you find the right coverage for every part of your trip.

#29582 Antworten
    Lisa19
    Gast

I would love to go on a trip around the world, but in this case I would have to look for another job or quit my job. But still, I travel often, mostly in a car that I rent from 14CARS.com. So it is convenient for me to manage my own time and build the route that I like.

#32838 Antworten
    jaleb
    Gast

Yes, I love traveling, it has always been my hobby. By the way, now you can obtain citizenship very simply, second citizenship. Study in more detail how this can be done, because I found the information in a trusted source, the best way is investment. Good luck to you!

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
Antwort auf: Travel Insurance Advice for Backpacking ?
Deine Information: